Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Merry Everyday.

Hello and good morning...

Since most of us take a TON of photos over the holiday, do you scrap them right after Christmas? Do you wait and scrap them the following season? Or just when you get around to it? Or do they stay on your computer?

Usually what I tend to do is print a handful of them out and scrap them with some papers that I had gotten and then save the bulk of them for next year and scrap them as the Christmas releases come out.
I love the Jillibean Soup Holly Berry Borscht collection. I scrapped this photo of the kids in their new Christmas pjs.


I took the My Scraps & More sketch #99 and totally flipped it upside down and had the pennants coming up from the bottom of the page.


I used quite a few of the collection stickers and placed them throughout the page along with a few of the Simple Stories DIY Christmas card layers stickers and the enamel dots.


I also used a Heidi Swapp wood veener piece for part of my title work:


So make sure to check out some of the Christmas collections in the store. Print off some of those Christmas photos and get them scrapped!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

12 comments :

  1. I love how you flipped the sketch, very cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Christmas layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this design with the upside down fishtail banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea to flip the sketch and have the banners coming "up" I'm definitely going to have to try this. Also need to look at this collection of papers, looks awesome. As if I need more Christmas papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection! I need to work on this sketch - so fun with the banners. Your version is cool - great holiday page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you flipped the sketch! Christmas jammies are the best! Love the layout Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my Christmas pictures printed and what a great inspiration page to give the nudge to try this sketch! Such a vibrant colorful line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you interpreted this sketch Wendi! And I like the veneer piece in your title! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you interpreted this sketch Wendi! And I like the veneer piece in your title! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great papers. And cool flip on the sketchv

    ReplyDelete