Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sweet & Fresh

Hey there! Happy Wednesday!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using Studio Calico South of the Market collection.
I used a photo of my daughter and hubby after they had picked blueberries from our garden:

 
Here are a few close ups:
 
 
I fussy cut the mason jar out of one of their patterned papers and added  some twine and a few stick pins. I also added the wood veneer "Grow". I used some old Tim Holtz Grunge alphas and painted them blue to mimic the color of blueberries:

 
The & sign is from is from Dear Lizzie. I also fussy cut the words sweet and fresh out of patterned paper:
 

 
This is such a fun collection and I have more ideas in mind for it.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

9 comments :

  1. Very cute page, love the adorable little jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the same photo 3x & the painted chipboard is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the green trim/twine around the top of the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. the color of the title is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...love the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the wood veneers! The mason jar w/ the twine + pins is a great accent.
    Having blueberries that you can pick from your own garden must be the BEST! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great grouping of pictures on your layout and I love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet--I like the polka dots and the mason jar.

    ReplyDelete