Friday, October 24, 2014

Just a Couple of Crazies

Happy Friday, friends!  Missy here.  Just popping in to share a layout I created for a challenge a few weeks ago over on our boards.  I've been trying to use up some of my Glitz stash, and this was made using the Color Me Happy collection.  I decided to really change up the black and white triangle background by covering it with gesso.  I then added random stamping, some watercolor paints and some circles.  I used gelatos to get that colored shaded look inside them.  I was just in the mood for messy and colorful, and I love how it turned out :)


I love the giant rhinestones in this collection.  I decided to add a few of my own smaller ones to add a variation of color.  I also added lots of washi tape here and there.


Here's my journaling,  more rhinestones, more tape, more gelatos...more of all of my faves!


Here's a good shot of the layering and stamping.  Sometimes it's just fun to get messy and not really have a plan!


I hope this somehow inspires you to get a little messy this weekend!  I promise, it's FUN!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Missy :)

6 comments :

  1. I ALWAYS love the pages you create Missy!!!! I love those big gems too :) Such a fun, eclectic element! So fresh and hip and gotta love crazy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout ! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Missy! I love your style! Lots of color, texture, and layering . . . love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing use of watercolors on this page! It is so vibrant and beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete