Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mixing it Up!

I will admit I'm the worst about mixing manufacturerers, at least with paper that is.  I can throw all kinds of embellishments on there but my paper tends to always come from one line.  A while back I got this paper from Carta Bella knowing I had some horse pictures and it was really cute.  The problem I had was while the pink was quite bold and the teal embellies were quite bold the teal that was in the paper was quite muted.  I really don't feel it matched very well.  So I pulled out these papers from Simple Stories Color Vibe collection and added them into the line.


Here is what I created by mixing the two collections.



In the close up you can see how well the colors worked with the embellishments and helped make the page pop.

***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. So fun to hear how people work - I rarely scrap by collections. And your layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo you used, cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! I think you made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete