Friday, March 28, 2014

HB2U

Happy Friday! Tammi here with you to share a recent page I created with the brand new Birthday Bisque collection from Jillibean Soup. We all have birthdays to celebrate and hopefully photos to scrap from those special days, so I am always excited when I see a great birthday line come out! I used this collection for my son's birthday pictures but is very gender neutral with a mix of blues, pinks, oranges and many great themed papers.



I cut the party banner from the bite size bits sheet of paper...



The popped up balloons are from the pea pod parts which has a ton of great little die cuts to spruce up your pages.



 Jillibean introduced their new wood sprinkles with this release which make a great addition to their already wonderful line of products!!


Check out this collection as well as the new Sightseeing Stew and  Spicy Social Soup in the store here. You may just find one or two (or more like me) items that just HAVE to come to your home!! There are still a couple of days left that you can save 20% off your entire order with the code:  SAVESOMEGREEN20

Thanks so much for making My Scraps part of your day! Have a good one!!!

8 comments :

  1. What a sweet layout! I love the little balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this collection! I have been eyeing it! Love the little prints in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun page - great mix of embellies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout.....especially love all the different papers you used on here Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection and layout! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammi. Your birthday layout for Connor is darling. Those Jillibean papers and embellishments are so cute. I love your design! Thanks for much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I love Craft Hoarders! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is fantastic tammi! I love this new bday line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammi...your layout creation is Adorable!!!! We (us scrappers) ALWAYS have tons of birthday pictures to scrap and the tips and tricks with this adorable line.....fabuloso!! I know I am pinning for future reference...gotta love the new Jillibean wood sprinkles!!!!

    ReplyDelete