Friday, May 17, 2013

The Future's So Bright....


You 80's music fans probably know the rest of that phrase....  :)

I combined some of the latest Fancy Pants lines including Trendsetter and Parkbench, as well as a few bits from Echo Park All About A Boy.


I used today's sketch on the My Scraps & More Sketch blog, but changed it up a bit!

A few of the stickers on here are from some old things I had in my stash.  I have been trying to including something from my stash on every page.




I layered some stickers, die cut papers, and buttons with a bit of twine, paint, and stitching thrown in.


Hope you have a bright weekend!






5 comments :

  1. Yours was my favorite interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh are you kidding me with this!?!?!?!?! TOTALLY the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Awesome page! And the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page. I love the sunglasses! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete