Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Swingin' Good Time {Maggie Holmes}

Happy Saturday, My Scraps friends!  Missy here today to share a page I created using the unbelievably gorgeous Maggie  Holmes line from Crate Paper.  It has to be one of my favorite collections ever!  You can get it in the My Scraps store HERE.

I found an awesome sketch on the October Afternoon blog, and I just had to use it.  It was perfect for using strips of different patterned papers.  They're all so gorgeous...so I used a bunch of them.  I used some black chalk and a Q-tip to smudge some black around the edges to give a shadow effect.  I added a little bit of stamping, some washi tape, a few buttons & twine, and that was it!


These papers are so inspiring to me...the most bold & beautiful colors!  Definitely even more stunning in person :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a wonderful weekend!

Missy :)

1 comment :

  1. I'm so in love with your page!! I agree, this collection is even better in person. I love the strips you cut and layered. Even better they are all different sizes! I'll be trying this.

    ReplyDelete