Thursday, February 14, 2013

Is Love in the Air?

Happy Valentines day!!!!

If you haven't been over to the forum then you are missing out on lot's of fun challenges with our Love Is In the Air Crop.  There is still plenty of time to come and play along.  I thought I would share with you the first challenge I was able to complete which was one I really needed to complete since it was to make a Valentines card for someone and I was slacking and hadn't made one for my sweet hubby yet :)  So I got right on that.


This second card I made for a wedding shower for a lady I work with.  Both of these cards I used Crate Papers Fourteen collection, but as you see I was able to get a very masculine card as well as a very feminine card out of it.


2 comments :

  1. Very pretty cards....I made my own this year too once I saw that cards are noe $5-7...wow..
    Thank goodness for our scrap supplies- right?

    ReplyDelete