Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Sketch Three Ways

Hello and good morning...

Earlier this month during the Love Is In The Air forum crop, we had two fast sketch challenges. The challenge is to scrap the sketch provided in one hour and then you have 15 minutes to upload it into the gallery and post it for a prize.

This is the sketch that I provided for the Saturday night challenge:
Here is the original page that I created, and then created the sketch from the layout:
Next I made another page with the sketch, flipping certain features of the sketch:
And to make the sketch work just a little bit more, I created this card with it:
Both the pages and the card were created with the MME's Collectable collection from Tammi's store that you can find HERE... I can't express how much I LOVE this line!!! I have literally used it ALL up!!!! And I think I may need some more... So make your sketches work for you!!!

Have a wonderful day.


5 comments :

  1. Fantastic! Great layouts and LOVE the card. Way to work that sketch. I loved my layout that I got out of this sketch. That is a super fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all 3 and the best part is that you couldn't tell they all draw inspiration from the same starting point! Just love sketches, will be filling that away for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and love how it was used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome uses of the sketch. i love flipping sketches around and getting new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete