Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today is a GREAT day!!

Good Morning! Today is a great day!! For one, it is my birthday!!! I still love my birthday even if that means I am getting older and older. I feel like a little kid at times, reminding my family that my birthday is coming. Not because I want to get presents, but just because I am excited!! Silly, I know, but I can't help it! Speaking of presents, I have a cute story to share... this weekend my daughter took my son (he's 10) to the mall because he insisted on wanting to get me a gift. After they got back, he picked up my gloves from the counter and said, 'Are these yours?" After I told him that they were, his response was, "well, looks like I just wasted some money." Wonder what he got me for my birthday?? Too cute!! If any of you know me at all, I can ALWAYS use gloves!! If I am right, I know that I will love 'em!!




Today is also a great day because it is... The 6th Day of Christmas. For the 6th day (and to help celebrate my birthday) take 30% off all orders today excluding gift certificates! Use code bday1206 at checkout to receive your savings!!! This is good today only!




It is also the 6th Day of Christmas on our message board challenges and it is my turn for the challenge! On the 6th Day of Christmas My Scraps & More gave to me... 6 patterned papers to decorate my tree! The challenge is to use 6 differnet patterned papers on your layout! I used Bella blvd's "Making the Team" collection and a sketch from Page Maps for my page. What do ya think? Hope you like my page and the challenge and head to the forum and play along with it and all of the other great challenges posted there!






Off to do some fun Christmas shopping today. I hope that your day is awesome!!




Enjoy-

8 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Awesome layout - Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tammi! I hope it's a great one. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday Tammi! Hope your day is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday! I, too, still love my birthday. No matter how old, it is still a special day!

    ReplyDelete