Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Claus

Good Morning! I hope that all of you are well! This week has started out as a rough one but it is getting better. I hope to head to the mall to finish up my Christmas shopping today...wish me luck!! If any of you have any great stocling stuffer ideas for teenagers, I would LOVE to hear them!!

This month the Design Team played with the "Dear Mr. Claus" collection from Cosmo Cricket Today I am featuring Lisa Moen's beautiful creations. Make sure you leave her some love here for her great inspiration!!




I know that December is a busy month for most of us and scrapping gets put to the side but I wanted to give you a little heads up for what is coming to the boards in January... Resultions month! We will be going back to our daily challenges, which include a new sketch each week, but the challenges will all be based on some New Year's resultions. It will be great fun and there is always a wonderful monthly prize up for grabs!! Mark your calendars now to play along!!


Today is the last day to save 45% on all orders!! Get some of your holiday shopping done at My Scraps! Use code 12DAY to save big. Also, don't forget to add My Scraps & More gift certificates to your wish list! CHA is just around the corner and there is sure to be many new papers you will want to get your hands on!


Enjoy your day!!




5 comments :

  1. I really love all your creations, especially the colors combo and the seasons' elements, they give me inspiration to finish my cards for my friends and family members :)
    I'm looking forward to create my layout with New Year's Resolution, it's a must :) so I'll surely follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous combos and great collection. Merry Christmas to you and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AWESOME!!! Thanks SO much for the discounts! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving what I see
    from one Lisa to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards and LOS!!!! way to go lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete