Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sketch Contest


My Scraps & More is a brand new online scrap store and message forum and to kick things off we are having a sketch contest!

The contest will run from March 26th - April 15th

Jana Eubanks has made an exclusive sketch just for our kick off! Please use the sketch to be inspired to create a 12x12 layout. The winner, chosen by random.org, will when some brand new goodies from the Stella & Rose line by My Mind's Eye!!


All are welcome to participate in the challenge but if you are outside of the USA, I ask that you agree to pay any shipping charges over $6.00, if you are the lucky winner!

I can not wait to see you over at the My Scraps & More forum to see what you create using the sketch!!

and don't forget about the great discount being offered off your first order at the store!! just put code MS411 in the coupon field at checkout to receive your discount of 20% off your order! The coupon is good until 5/31/11!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck Tammi!!!! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, sorry I am a bit confused, do we post our layouts in the gallery? or just link to our blog article

    ReplyDelete