Thursday, March 31, 2011

Forum challenges started!

I posted the first challenge a little early on the forum this morning! The challenge is an exclusive sketch from Julie Bonner to kick off our sketches on the My Scraps & More forums!!! I can not thank Julie enough for doing this for us! She is just so talented! Make sure you visit her blog here and give her some love! Now head to the forum here to check it out!!!

Remember, I am offering 20% off of your first order at the store here. Just use code MS411 in the coupon field at checkout to receive your discount.

If you are looking for the sketch contest, you can read all about it on a couple blog posts below!

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love the look of your blog. Off to look at the store, this may be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog!!! I too am off to check out the forums and store!! I am now a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I just came over from Julie's blog and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete