Tuesday, September 6, 2011

kickin' it old school!

Today was my turn at the scrap{stash} challenge on the message board so I decided to dig out an old photo to scrap. I love these papers from Crate Paper and thought they looked great for the "vintage" look of the photo. (am I talking vintage about me??) As scrapbookers, we all have a "stash" of some sort, whether it be old or new, so my challenge is this, if you would like to play along... 1) use brads 2) use at least 3 patterned papers (old or new) 3) use an old picture.



It was fun digging this picture out and scrapping the memory (I am the one on the right)! If you decided to play along, I would love for you to share the link here so we can all be inspired by your take on the challenge!!



If you haven't joined our message board yet, now is a great time! The design team members and I are hard at work thinking up some fun scrappy events for you, one being sketch related!! Join here!!


Happy scrappin'!

1 comment :