Friday, July 15, 2011

week #7 of My Scraps Got Talent













I can not believe that we are already to week seven of our Got Talent contest over on the message boards. Each week the design team members have given some great challenges, recycle items on a layout, color combo challenges, etc , to help get our creative juices flowing. This weeks challenge is a two part challenge, one part being a sketch, which most of us scrappers love! Since this is my week to post, I created the sketch and I will tell you now that I am by NO MEANS a sketch artist but I hope that you can look at it and be inspired. The other part of the challenge is to pick of song title from the list given and use one as the title for your page. Easy Peasy right?! I would love for everyone to play along this week and share your creations with us! (and here is a little heads up, make up week for any or all of the challenges from the contest is coming very, very soon!)



Crate Paper is having a giveaway for retailers!! I would so appreciate it if you would go here and nominate my store, My Scraps & More! I would love to be able to share their awesome giveaway with all of you...thanks!!


Who would like another chance of getting your scrap products 50% off?? I am doing another week of this great sale to make room for all of the new items arriving, some as early as next week! Along with sale is the new shipping rates, FREE shipping on all orders of $30 or more and only $6.95 for all others. You can't beat that right! So head over to the store here to get some great deals! Use code SECOND50 at checkout to receive your discount of 50% off all orders of $30 or more! All orders placed after today (7/15/11) will ship out next Friday.








Happy, happy Friday my friends!!! Have a wonderful weekend doing everything that you love!

No comments :

Post a Comment