Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stella & Rose





...by My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite collections ever!! I love all of the colors in each of the different themes along with all of the great embellishments to use with the papers!! For the crop this past weekend, I used this collection for two of my sketch layouts and I have to say that I am quite happy with how they both turned out!! What do you think?? Is this your fav from My Mind's Eye?? Let me know how you feel in this post and I will share some Stella & Rose brads with one random winner from all of the comments posted by June 1st!!



My Scraps Got Talent starts next week!! Have you signed up? There are already (pre)contest challenges posted to earn yourself some easy points. Post about the contest on your blog...5 pts, post about the contest on your facebook status...5 pts, and the easiest and most fun, share your favorite/best layout for 5 more easy points! What are you waiting for... read all about the contest here and get signed up today!

2 comments :

  1. I like the Stella Rose line- it works well for both boys and girls! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella Rose, but have you seen Lime Twist? TO...DIE...FOR.

    ReplyDelete