Friday, April 29, 2011

scrap{sketch} Friday and a Mother's Day gift!



Let me first apologize for the bad photo of my layout. I took it early this morning while I was watching the royal wedding(did any of you get up early to see it??)and with it being dark, it turned out badly! Oh well, hopefully you will forgive me and get the jest of my layout. I created this layout of my dgs using the awesome products from the Stella & Rose collection from My Mind's Eye. I also created the sketch so I really hope you like it!!

Next weekend, May 8th, is Mother's Day. In honor of all of the Mom's out there, use code MOTHER25 to get 25% off of your order now through May 8th. Treat your Mom, treat yourself, or have your significant other treat YOU with some great new scrap goodies to create lasting memories with!! Have a great weekend and thanks so much for visiting My Scraps & More!

1 comment :