Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Mini Album

Good morning!
This is Lisa and I am thrilled to be doing my first post on the blog here!
Now that the holidays are over, what do you do with your Christmas cards?
Every year I seem to get more and more handmade cards and photo cards. Rather throw them in a box, I thought I would display them by putting them in a mini album. I did this last year and placed it on my coffee table and people looked at it year round.
I loved Crate Paper's Peppermint collection when I first saw and knew it would be perfect to make another mini album for my cards.
Here is the cover:
The inside of the front and back covers:
The album with the cards in it:
The back cover:
Thanks for taking time out of your day for us at My Scraps & More!
Happy scrappin'!

8 comments :

  1. Great job Lisa. I love that colorful rosette on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually throw them in a box, but this is a wonderful alternative idea, I want to try it toom thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable...I love that line so much! It's definitely on my to get list when I financially recover from Christmas.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Lisa!! I am soooo going to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is fabulous .. what a great way to keep and share them all year round..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea...and so easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifu mini! I love Crate Paper and this is just a gorgeous use of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Lisa, and I love the peppermint papers with it!

    ReplyDelete