Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have you heard the news?

Idol is coming!!!!!  That is, My Scraps Idol will arrive in less than a week.  There are some pre-crop challenges already up in the forum and the first main challenge starts February 1st.  And since I, Tracy, am putting up that challenge I have a little insider information on it.  We will be hearing some rockin songs from my favorite genre.  Here is a little peak of my layout for the challenge of my sweet child Autumn.


Hope you will come join us for a lot of prizes and games, and you could be the first ever My Scraps Idol.  Being the first sure worked out for Kelly Clarkson, just think what it could do for you!!

1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to play Tammi! LOVE the sneak of your LO! I plan on playing with my recipe ingredients this weekend! :) Thanks for your kind comment on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete